Recipe Name: Apple Cranberry Crisp with Cranberry Walnut Balsamic Drizzle
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes
4-5 Cups sliced Granny Smith or Gala Apples
½ Cup Dried Cranberries
2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
½ Cup Old Fashioned Oats
¼ Cup All-purpose flour
½ Cup Brown Sugar Lightly Packed
½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
3 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
¼ Cup Butter
Olive Shoppe Cranberry Walnut Aged Balsamic
1. Grease a 2 quart baking dish and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Arrange apple slices in the dish.
4. Sprinkle cranberries on top.
5. Drizzle lemon juice over the fruit.
6. Sprinkle granulated sugar over the fruit.
7. In a medium bowl, stir together oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and walnuts.
8. Cut in butter
9. Sprinkle topping evenly over the filling.
10. Bakefor 30 to 35 minutres until the apples are tender and the topping is golden.
11. Remove from the oven.
12. Serve warm and drizzle Olive Shoppe Cranberry Walnut Aged Balsamic over the Apple Cranberry Crisp.